Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Friday 4/8/11

MB and I had a delicious, healthy, home-cooked dinner tonight and it felt great.

Then, we decided to have dessert. I got some regular fat-full ice cream for him and some WW fat-free ice cream for me.

My first WW ice cream bar was small and not really satisfying, so I had my other WW dessert too.

All together, the points weren't that bad. It's just that old self control issue again. It seems that sweets are my nemesis and always will be. Even the fat free ones.

(sigh)

....................................................................................

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points remaining: 25.5
*Remember that I'm using the old WW points system, not the new one.

Breakfast:
1 cup light vanilla yogurt(2), 1/2 cup Special K(1), strawberries(1), 4 pts - 21

Snack:
32oz water with crystal light, 0 pts - 21
1 serving veggie chips, 3 pts - 18

Lunch:
Curried chicken vegetable soup, 4 pts - 17
1 cup peaches in light syrup, 1 pt - 16

Dinner:
1 chicken breast (4) with tomatoes, garlic, basil and asiago cheese, 5 pts - 11
1 serving broccoli rabe with garlic and parmesan, 1 pt - 10
1 serving noodles with garlic and herbs, 5 pts - 5
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 5

Snack:
1 WW dark chocolate dulce de leche bar, 3 pts - 2
4 pieces coffee flavored candy, 1 pt - 1
WW ice cream sundae, 6 pts - 0/26

Total points used: 30
Weekly points remaining: 26
Exercise points earned: 0
Fruits/veggies: 5
Water: 4

Thought for the day:
Maybe I just shouldn't keep ice cream in the house at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment