Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Thursday 4/7/11

The Beast reared it's ugly head today.

I think it's a combination of the onset of TOM, the change in the weather and the fact that I wore my glasses to work, squinting all day at the computer screen. It could also have something to do with the fact that I've been taking 800mg of Ibuprofen twice daily for a week for my sore and swollen throat. That's a lot of Ibuprofen and I think there may be some sort of rebound effect from it.

Whatever the reason, The Beast showed up.

I came home from work and crashed in bed for an hour or so because my head hurt so badly.

When I got up, I had no desire to make dinner. MB wasn't feeling too hot either so we ended up ordering pizza. Not the best decision, but we needed something.

I was pretty sure I was going to be hurling mine up later due to The Beast, but I didn't. I kept everything down and was able to fight off The Beast for the night.

.....................................................................................

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points remaining: 31
*Remember that I am using the old WW points system, not the new one.

Breakfast:
1 cup light vanilla yogurt(2), 1/2 cup Special K(1), strawberries(1), 4 pts - 21
8oz Green Goodness, 3 pts - 18

Snack:
1 orange, 1 pt - 17
32oz water with crystal light, 0 pts - 17

Lunch:
Curried chicken vegetable soup, 4 pts - 13
1/2 cup carrots (0) with 1 tbsp hummus (.5), .5 pts - 12.5
1 light pineapple upside down cake flavored yogurt, 2 pts - 10.5

Snack:
2 servings pretzels, 4 pts - 6.5

Dinner:
cheese pizza, 12 points - 0/25.5
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 0/25.5

Total points used: 30.5
Weekly points remaining: 25.5
Exercise points earned: 0
Fruits/veggies: 4
Water: 4

Thought for the day:
I hate The Beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment