Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Wednesday 4/6/11

So, we got a new fridge. Yay!
I heart it big time. It feels so good to actually have fresh food in the house again.

My plan for the day was to make soup and have it for lunches, but I didn't get all the ingredients. I was able to pack breakfast, but no lunch. The food cart at work was my healthiest option. The salad was 12 points, so I only ate half.

For dinner, I was going to make a tomato basil chicken, but hadn't gotten the basil yet. I had to improvise and make something a little different. The points were a little higher than what I had planned for, but it still turned out pretty well.

While making dinner, I had a mini cardio workout. I have to do a lot of jumping around and fancy stepping to avoid the 45 pound food seeking furball who plants herself directly on, under and over my feet while I'm cooking.


She's such a helper.

....................................................................................

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points: 35
*Remember that I'm using the old WW points system, not the new one.

Breakfast:
1 serving special K cereal (2) with raisins (1) and 8oz FF milk (2), 5 pts - 20

Lunch:
1/2 chicken caesar salad from the lunch cart, 6 pts - 14
1 packet caesar dressing from the lunch cart, 6 pts - 8
32oz water with crystal light, 0 pts - 8

Snack:
1 apple, 2 pts - 6

Dinner:
1 chicken breast (2) with crunchy onion coating (1), 3 pts - 3
1 cup Pasta Roni shells and white cheddar, 6 pts - 0/32
1 cup veggie mix w/ broccoli, cauliflower and carrots, 0 pts - 0/32
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 0/32

Snack:
1 sugar free vanilla pudding, 1 pt - 0/31

Total points used: 29
Weekly points remaining: 31
Exercise points earned: 0
Water: 4
Veggies/Fruits: 3

Thought for the day:
I really heart my new fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment