Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Wednesday 5/4 and Thursday 5/5

Wednesday was a busy day for me. MB and I went to look at wedding sites before I had to work the night shift. We ended up eating out at Joe's Crab Shack.

We split some crab dip with tortilla chips and I had a cobb salad with grilled chicken. It was HUGE, so I only ate half and saved the other half for dinner. I also got blue cheese dressing but used the 'fork dip' technique courtesy of WW.

Instead of drowning my salad in delicious blue cheese dressing, I dipped my fork in the dressing before each bite. It allowed me to eat approximately 1 tbsp vs the three or four I would've eaten via drowning.

I also did that when I had my dinner portion. It works.

Today (Thursday) has been another busy day. I had an eye doctor appointment this morning and then worked the night shift again tonight. MB and I did not prepare for our lunch today and ended up walking to the pub on the corner. It was definitely poor planning on our part.

I have to say that the food was delicious though. Worth every point, calorie and extra inch!

Of course, we did walk there and back. Then, I took a nice walk with the pup afterwards. Not too bad.

I failed to plan for my dinner also and did not make it to the grocery store. I ended up getting a chef salad from the local pizza place.

Tomorrow will be better planned. I will also be doing Slim in 6 tomorrow after walking the pup around the neighborhood to check out the neighborhood yard sale bargains.

Burning calories and bargain shopping. What a combination! :)

................................................................................

*I'm not tracking points this week. Just tracking meals.
I've got too much going on to add 'point counting stress' to my plate.

Wednesday's eats...

Breakfast:
nothing

Lunch:
1/4 cup crab dip with tortilla chips (approx. 6)
1/2 cobb salad with grilled chicken a la Joe's Crab Shack
1 tbsp blue cheese dressing
2 16oz unsweetened iced teas

Snack:
1 portion veggie chips
32oz water

Dinner:
remaining 1/2 cobb salad with grilled chicken a la Joe's Crab Shack
1 tbsp blue cheese dressing
32 oz water with crystal light
1 light yoplait banana cream pie flavored yogurt

Thursday's eats...

Breakfast:
whole grain sandwich thin with 2.5 tbsps peanut butter
1 french vanilla flavored hot chocolate made with water

Lunch:
1 bowl Gumbo - the most delish gumbo I've ever had by the way
homemade potato chips with blue cheese and bacon
1/2 turkey and swiss sandwich on whole wheat with honey mustard
32 oz unsweetened iced tea

Snack:
1/2 portion sweet chili flavored brown rice chips
32oz water with crystal light

Dinner:
1/2 chef salad with 1/2 packet blue cheese dressing
32 oz water with crystal light

Snack:
1 WW ice cream bar - orange cream swirl flavored

No comments:

Post a Comment