Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Sunday 7/17/11

I spent most of the day being lazy. MB was at work for 24 hours, leaving me and Skye unsupervised. We watched some dvr stuff, some cheesy horror flicks and some Law and Order episodes. We also did laundry.

I ended up exercising at 10pm, but I still got in a great workout. I was happy with my self.

....................................................................................

DPA: 25
WP: 12
*Points, not Points Plus

Lunch:
tortilla chips, 9 pts - 16
fat free cheese, 4 pts - 12
salsa, 0 pts - 12
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 12

Snack:
ice cream, 12 pts - 0

Exercise:
Ramp it Up, +5 pts - 5

Dinner:
1 link turkey sausage, 3 pts - 2
1/2 cup couscous, 2 pts - 0
green and red peppers with garlic, 0 pts - 0
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 0

No comments:

Post a Comment