Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Weigh in and wtf?!


193.8

I'm up 2.2 pounds. Wtf?!?!

I thought I did pretty well this week. I worked out 4 days and did pretty well with my eats. We did end up eating out a few times, but I didn't think I did that badly.
MB says it's all muscle. I say meh.

Although, I have noticed that my little muscles are tightening up quite nicely. I still have a fat gut and lots of other flab in various places, but things are definitely getting tighter.

I like it.

My goal for this coming week is to stick to my planned meals. I also want to do Slim in 6 every day.

Today, Wednesday, was kind of a loss because I ate out for both lunch and dinner. I also didn't work out because it was too damn hot. MB and I were going to ride bikes, but the heat still hasn't let up enough to get out there. Slim in 6 is out because MB was in bed at 7pm so he can get up at 3:30am for work.

(sigh)

Anyweigh, Tomorrow's breakfast and lunch have already been packed and I'm looking forward to Slim in 6 tomorrow night after work.

Oh yeah...about those progress pics. I took some with my crackberry and they were craptastical. I'm going to take more tomorrow and post them. I want to thank my peeps for commenting about my picture posting anxiety. I know the bloggy community is super supportive and I know I won't be judged for my flabtasticness.

At least, I hope not. Ugh. My stomach is queasy. I'm going to go rock quietly in the corner for awhile.

Later and lighter, peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment