Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Saturday 7/16/11

The pup and I took a walk on the trails today. It was pretty hot, but I had water for both of us. I was impressed that my little old gal kept up a pretty decent pace.

She's been struggling some so I relish the moments when she can be herself again. I think she does too.

Anywho, not the best day for eats, but not too bad.

...................................................................................

DPA: 25
WP: 31
*Points, not Points Plus.

Breakfast:
Yeah right! I sleep in on my days off peeps.

Lunch:
1 slice pizza, 7 pts - 18
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 18

Snack:
1 light strawberry yogurt, 2 pts - 16
1 iced black coffee, 0 pts - 16

Exercise:
45 minutes on the trail with the pup, +3 - 13

Dinner:
3 soft tacos, 12 pts - 1
nachos supreme, 10 pts - 0/12
diet soda, 0 pts - 0/12

No comments:

Post a Comment