Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Friday May 28, 2010

I have been busy running around for the past few days and haven't had a chance to hit the grocery store or stick to my planned meals. This means I have been straying a little and have not had nearly as many fruits or veggies as I had hoped. I'm starting to have fruit/veg withdrawal! As much as I hate to do it, I will be hitting the grocery store tomorrow. I HATE shopping on Saturdays. But, a fat girl's gotta suck it up sometimes I guess.

Daily Points allowance: 25
Weekly points remaining: 23

Breakfast/Lunch:
2 cups chicken and broccoli, 4 points - 21
1 cup white rice, 4 points - 13

Snack:
1 Edys bar, 1 point - 12

Dinner:
1 cup cooked chicken breast, chopped, 5 points - 7
2 corn tortillas, 6 points - 1
1/4 reduced fat cheddar, 1 point - 0
1/2 cup salsa, 0 points - 0
1/2 cup spanish rice, 2.5 points - 0/20.5

Snack:
1 edys fruit bar, 1 point - 0/19.5
Jelly belly jelly beans, 1 serving, 3 points - 16.5

Daily points used: 25
Weekly points remaining: 16.5
fruit/veggie servings: 1
water servings: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment