Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Weigh in 5/25/10



Hi peeps.
It's weigh in time.
197.4
Woohoo!
That's a loss of 2.2 this week and 3.6 overall.
I feel really good about this past week. I planned all my meals except for the weekend where I had social outings. That's pretty darn good.
Last night, I went out with MB and some friends to play trivia and hang out. We both ate bar food and felt pretty miserable afterwards. Our week of eating healthy has paid off in that respect.
I am going to go ahead and post my food for Tuesday even though I think I was over my points. It's the last day of the week and I really didn't make an effort to count points for my dinner.
Fat Club Fail. I know.
Anyweigh, I will be continuing with meal planning this week and will be incorporating exercise also. I don't think I'm going to count activity points though. We'll see how it works out.

Daily Points Allowance: 25
Weekly Points Remaining: 7

Breakfast:
1 blueberry nutrigrain bar, 2 points - 23
1 strawberry light Activia yogurt, 1 point - 22

Snack:
1 cup carrots, 0 points - 22
1 cup broccoli, 0 points - 22
1 tbsp light ranch veggie dip, 1 point - 21

Lunch:
1 cup each salad greens and baby spinach, 0 points - 21
1 serving (1 1/2 tbsp) bacon bits, 1 point - 20
1 serving (1/4 cup) reduced fat mozzarella cheese, 1 point - 20
3 tbsps light Caesar dressing, 3 points - 17
1 peach, 0 points, 17

Snack:
1 chocolate Fiber One bar, 1 point - 16

Dinner:
approx 3oz cheese nachos with salsa, 8 points - 8
hamburger on roll, 9 points - 0/6
1 slice provolone, 3 points - 0/3
2 slices crisp bacon, 2 points - 0/1
guacamole, 1 tbsp, 2 points - 0/-1

Minus 1. That's not too bad. :)

Total points used: all
Total weekly points used: all
Fruit/veggie servings: 5
Total water intake: 5 glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment