Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Monday, May 24, 2010



My Skye girl decided to help me with my stir fry tonight. She's such an adorable little helper.

Hi there to my new followers. I'm glad to see your faces here at the BLitz. :)
Tomorrow will end the first full week of this little project. I'm feeling really good about it. I took a preliminary weight today and was very happy with the results.
Stop by tomorrow for weigh in and see for yourself, won't you?


Daily Points Target: 25
Weekly Points Remaining: 7

Breakfast:
1 blueberry Nutri Grain bar, 2 points - 23
1 banana, 2 points = 21

Snack:
1 Fiber One chocolate peanut butter bar, 1 point - 20

Lunch:
1 cup each baby spinach and salad greens, 0 points - 20
1 serving (3oz) grilled chicken strips, 2 points - 18
1 serving (1/4 cup) Sargento reduced fat mozzarella cheese, 1 point - 17
1 serving (1 1/2 tbsp) bacon bits, 1 point - 16
3 tbsps Newman's Own light ceasar dressing, 3 points - 13
1 medium sized peach, 0 point - 13

Snack:
2 servings cheddar rice cakes, 4 points - 9

Dinner:
1 red pepper, 0 points - 9
1 onion, 0 points - 9
1 carrot, 0 points - 9
3 oz lean beef round stips, 4 points - 5
1 cup brown rice, 4 points - 1
Unsweetened iced tea

Snack:
1 Fat Club Frosty, 2 points - 0/6
(1 package instant pudding mix, FF cool whip, ice cubes and 1 cup skim milk in
the blender)

Daily points used: 25
Weekly points remaining: 6
Fruit/veggie servings: 5
Total water intake: 6 glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment