Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Thursday 5/20/10

I am still in the process of developing a table/spreadsheet that will make this information look a little better. Until then, this is the boring, unattractive version of what I ate today.
I felt full while at work due to my veggie snack and didn't eat dinner until around
10pm because we got busy. It's okay though because my belly wasn't even growling. The veggies sustained me.


Total Points Allowance: 25

Breakfast:
1 Blueberry Nutri Grain Bar, 2 points

Snack:
1 cup baby carrots, 0 points
1 cup broccoli, 0 points
1 tbsp light ranch veggie dip, 1 point

Lunch:
1 serving (1.5 cups) Lemon Asparagus Fettucine, 7 points
1 (4oz) Light Activia strawberry yogurt, 1 point

Snack:
1 serving (15g) cheddar rice cakes, 2 points

Dinner:
1 cup each baby spinach and salad greens, 0 points
3 oz grilled chicken strips, 2 points
1 serving (1/4 cup) Sargento reduced fat Italian cheese blend, 2 points
1 serving (1 1/2 tbsp) bacon bits, 1 point
3 tbsps Newman's Own Light caesar dressing, 3 points

Total Points used: 21
Total water intake: 3 glasses
Fruits and veggies servings: 4
Weekly Flex points used: 0
Exercise: none

No comments:

Post a Comment