Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Saturday May 22, 2010

My Fat Club Challenge for the day: an engagement party for friends. That was the expected challenge. The unexpected challenge was going out to dinner with the girls after the party.
(sigh)
Overall, I don't think I did too bad. I was aware of my portions and my food intake the entire day and that helped keep me in check. I mean, come on. We all know that if you put a table full of dessert and a cooler full of beer in front of me, it's a dangerous situation.
However, I did not eat any cupcakes. Let me repeat that: I did not eat ANY cupcakes. That alone should qualify me for a Fat Club Gold Star (or a cupcake with a gold star on top).
Anyweigh, I think all my weekly points are gone, but let's tally it up and see, shall we?
Mmmkay.

Daily Points Allowance: 25
Weekly Flex Points remaining: 23.5

Breakfast:
1 serving (3/4 cup) Honey Nut Cheerios, 2 points - 23
8oz skim milk, 2 points - 21

Lunch:
1 cup pulled pork with barbecue sauce, 8 points - 15
1 cup white rice with seasoning, 4 points - 11
2 butterscotch cookies, 6 points - 5
2 Yuengling 12 oz bottles, 6 points - 0/22.5

Dinner:
6 tortilla chips, 1.5 points - 0/21
salsa, 0 points - 0/21
1 diet coke with lemon, 0 points - 0/21
1 beef taco, 5 points - 0/16
3 pieces of a chorizo quesadilla, 7 points - 0/9
1 cup salad with 2 tbsp guacamole, 1 point - 0/7

Daily Points Used: 25
Weekly Flex Points Remaining: 7
Total Water Intake: 2 glasses
Fruit/veggie servings: 1 (fail)
Am I okay with this? Hell yeah! I had fun today. Celebration of a good friend finding 'the one' and a girl's night full of chick flicks and bachelorette party planning. That's a good day in my book.
Plus, did I mention that I did not eat ANY cupcakes?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment