Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Monday 9/13

So, the grocery store had a really good special this week. Buy 2 bottles of wish bone salad dressing at 2 for $4 and get one bag of Dole salad free. Pretty sweet, right? I thought so.
The problem is that every freakin shopper in the store was all over this bargain creating a near riot in the condiment aisle. In my effort to avoid getting punched by the chic who wanted ranch, I grabbed my caesar and ran.
While strolling through the dairy aisle, I noticed that I had grabbed the regular caesar instead of the light, which is what I usually buy.
(sigh)
After scouring the store for the light version, I discovered that there were none. Zero. No light caesars in the whole store.
Jerks.
So, I now have regular caesar for my salads this week. That's going to be an interesting obstacle for the week.
I shall persevere though.

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points remaining: 19

Breakfast:
1 Activia light vanilla yogurt, 1 pt - 24
1 cup fiber one cereal, 1 pt - 23

Lunch:
1/2 cup ground turkey, 3 pts - 20
1 serving fat free cheddar, 2 pts - 18
fresh salsa, 0 pts - 18
over 2 cups romaine, 0 pts - 18
1 cup watermelon, 1 pt - 17

Snack:
1 fiber one bar, 1 pt - 16

Dinner:
turkey chili with no beans, 6 pts - 10
over brown rice, 3 pts - 7
with 1 serving fat free cheddar, 2 pts - 5

Snack:
1 edys fruit bar, 1 pt - 4

Total points used: 21
Weekly points remaining: 19
Fruit/veggie servings: 3
Total water intake: 5
Exercise: none

Thought for the day:
I currently have 4 pounds of ground turkey cooked, portioned and in my freezer at the ready. That's what I did last night. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment