Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Sunday too.

I've been slacking on the posts this week and I apologize. I meant to catch up things Friday but work was a little busy. Then, the pup and I hiked after work and so it never happened. I meant to do it Saturday but I don't even remember what I got into. So, here I am today.
I've kinda been slacking on the eating too, so cut me a little slack. I finally went to the grocery store today and stocked up on healthy foods. I also planned out meals for the week.
Here are my eats for the past few days as I recall them.

Thursday 9/9
Breakfast:
1 vanilla yogurt with Fiber one cereal, 3 pts - 22
Snack:
30g cheddar rice cakes, 2 pts - 20
Lunch:
1 bagel with cream cheese, 8 pts - 12
1 cup watermelon, 1 pt - 11
Dinner:
I honestly can not remember what the heck we had for dinner. Sorry.
Let's just assume all my points for the day are gone. Mmmkay.

Friday 9/10
Breakfast:
1 pepperidge farm deli flat with peanut butter, 6 pts - 19
Snack:
30g cheddar rice cakes, 2 pts - 17
Lunch:
1/2 chicken cutlet sub with broccoli rabe, 10 pts - 7
side broccoli rabe, 0 pts - 7
Snack:
1 fiber one bar, 1 pt - 6
Dinner:
california rolls, 6 pts, 0
chicken teriyaki, 6 pts - 0/25

Saturday 9/11
Breakfast:
pepperidge farm deli flat with peanut butter, 6 pts - 19
Lunch:
1 cup pasta, 4pts - 15
1/2 cup sauce, 1 pt - 14
italian sausage - 3 pts - 11
Dinner:
1 cup rice pilaf, 5 pts - 6
stir fry with beef, broccoli rabe, mushrooms and garlic, 5 pts - 1

Sunday 9/12
Breakfast:
1 fiber one bar, 1 pt - 24
Lunch:
nachos with WW cheese and fresh salsa, 16 pts - 8
turkey chili with no beans, 6 pts - 2
Dinner:
2 cups romaine, 0 pts - 2
caesar dressing and bacon bits, 6 pts - 0/21
1/4 cup mozarella, 2 pts - 0/19

Weekly points remaining: 19
Exercise: 45 minute hike on Friday and a 20 minute walk on Saturday.l

Thought for the day(s):
Broccoli rabe is very bitter. Anyone have any tips for cooking it? It was my first time and I dont think I did it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment