Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Wednesday 9/2

MB and I went out to eat tonight. We hadn't really seen each other in a few days and needed to have a mini date night. We chose to go to one of our favorite places, The Border Cafe. Love, love, love. I always get the same thing there. Chicken chorizo etouffee. Yum. Omg. Sooooo good.
I only ate 1 cup of it, because it is so filling. The rest will be our lunch for tomorrow.
Oh, and we shared some queso too. I know. We are bad people. Bad people who love cheese.
(sigh)

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points remaining: 35

Breakfast:
1 cup multi grain cheerios, 2 pts - 23
4 oz fat free skim milk, 1 pt - 22
1 tangerine, 1 pt - 21
1 hot tea, white tea with tangerine, 0 pts

Lunch:
2 cups salad greens with mushrooms, onion and carrots, 0 pts - 21
croutons, 2 pts - 19
light caesar dressing, 2 pts - 17
1 Yoplait light yogurt, 2 pts - 15
32 oz water with crystal light, 0 pts - 15

Dinner:
chicken chorizo etouffee with white rice, 1 cup, 10 pts - 5
queso with tortilla chips, 5 pts - 0
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 0

Total points used: 25
Weekly points remaining: 35
Fruit/veggie servings: 3
Water intake: 6
Exercise: walk in the park with the pup

Thought for the day:
I heart chorizo. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment