Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Wednesday 11/17

We hosted game night at our house tonight. One of the guys bought his wife who just happens to be a baker. Hmmm. What do you think she just happened to show up with? That's right. Cupcakes! Yay!
I mean, NO!
I can not resist cupcakes. It is scientifically impossible.
So, I ate two.
I wanted to eat five.

Daily point allowance: 24
Weekly points: 35

Breakfast:
1 cup banana walnut oatmeal, 2 pts - 22

Snack:
1/4 cup raisins, 2 pts - 20
32oz water with Crystal Light, 0 pts - 20

Lunch:
1 cup spinach rice soup, 2 pts - 18
1 ham and gouda sandwich on a kaiser roll with spicy brown mustard and
spinach, 7 pts - 11

Dinner:
chicken breast, 5 pts - 6
risotto with spinach and garlic, 5 pts - 1
salad with light French dressing and bacos, 2 pts - 0/34
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 0/34

Snack:
2 cupcakes, 8 pts - 0/26
fruit candy, 2 pts - 0/24

Total points used: 36
Weekly points remaining: 24
Fruits/veggies: 3
Water: 6

Thought for the day:
I heart cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment