Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Weigh in.



Hi peeps!

It's weigh in day again. Well, it was actually yesterday, but I didn't get my internet back until last night and I was too tired to post anything then.

So, here I am today.

I gained 1.2 this week.

I can't really say I'm surprised. It's been a bad week for MB and I with regards to eating and exercising. We ate out almost every night this week and only did 'meh' with the exercising.

MB was struggling due to some foot pain which he went to the doctor for yesterday. Apparently he has a problem with the tendon in his ankle (a pretty serious condition that I can't remember the name of) and could've done some serious damage. He is now unable to run for at least the next 3 weeks while he does physical therapy.

He is super stressed about gaining weight and I am super stressed that I am losing my running partner. He motivates me and pushes me and I am afraid I can't do it on my own. Or really won't do it on my own.

It's going to be a challenge.

So, anyway, I've been weird all week because TOM has now been visiting for 14 days and counting. 14 days. This is also his second visit of the month. It's got me a little on edge. Just a little.

Throw in the stress of spending money we don't have to eat food we shouldn't be eating. Add the stress of getting a mammogram and now having to go back to get more films of my one boob because they want more diagnostic tests. It just doesn't make for a good week.

This whole mammogram thing is probably just routine and whatnot. Still. It has me stressed. There is a LOT of cancer in my family. A LOT. Cross your fingers for me.

So, this week I plan to get back on track. I will be sticking to my meal plan and posting my eats every day. I will be hitting the pavement to run on my own at least 2 days. I will be doing Burn it Up at least 2 days also.

I've got this. I may be having a bad week, but I've still got this.

How about you?

1 comment:

  1. Crossing my fingers!! It sounds like you're battling the stress for sure this week. Hang in there. Keep us posted. Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete