Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Sunday 1/23/11

After totaling up my points for today, I realized that I went over my daily allowance by 8.
However, I feel that my portions and my meals were appropriate. Everything I ate today was well balanced and fresh and healthy.
I made my Italian Wedding Soup from scratch using very lean ground beef, fresh carrots and spinach. It actually turned out a little thicker than I had planned, but it's delicious.
I may have gone over my points, but I still feel good about my eats for the day.

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points remaining: ? (I have to start over for the new week.)

Breakfast:
2 low fat waffles (3), light syrup (1), smart balance spread (2) and
blueberries (1), 7 pts - 18

Lunch:
1/2 cup ground turkey (3), 2 tortillas (4), 1/4 cup fat free cheddar (2),
salsa (0), 9 pts - 9
2 clementines, 1 pt - 8
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 8

Snack:
rice cakes, 3 pts - 5
64oz water with crystal light, 0 pts - 5

Dinner:
2 cups romaine (0), 1/4 cup fat free mozzarella (2), light caesar (2),
croutons (1), 5 pts - 0
1 cup Italian wedding soup, 7 pts - (-7)

Snack:
1 sugar free, fat free pudding, 1 pt - (-8)

Total points used: 33
Weekly points: ?
Fruits/veggies: 6
Water: 8
Exercise: none

Thought for the day:
That 'soup' is really good, 7 pts or not.

1 comment: