Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Friday 2/25/11

I made one of my favorite soups today. Spinach Rice Soup. It's super easy to make and it is delicious.

This is all you need...


One cup of risotto rice, 1 small chopped onion, 2 cloves minced garlic, crushed red pepper, 5 cups chicken broth and lots of this...

...fresh spinach.

Yummy.

For dinner, MB and I shared some chorizo mushroom risotto. It was also yummy. We both had a sweet tooth and ended up getting some ice cream. I know. Fat Club fail.

...................................................................................
Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points remaining: 29

Breakfast:
1 cup light vanilla yogurt, 1 pt - 24
1 serving Special K cereal, 2 pts - 22
blueberries, 1 pt - 21

Snack:
veggie straws, 3 pts - 19
56 oz water with crystal light, 0 pts - 19

Lunch:
1 cup spinach rice soup, 2 pts - 17
1/4 cup pears, 1 pt - 16

Dinner:
chorizo mushroom risotto, 9 pts - 7
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 7

Snack:
ice cream, 21 pts - 0/15

Total points used: too many!
Weekly points remaining: 15
Fruits/veggies: 3
Water: 7
Exercise: none

Thought for the day:
I got nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment