Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Wednesday 2/23/11

I drank a lot Tuesday night. A lot.

My whole body was rebelling today. Hangover city.
I had to have hangover food.
For survival.

That's all I care to say about that right now.

....................................................................................
Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points: 35
*Remember that I'm using the old WW points system, not the new and improved one.

Breakfast:
bagel with cream cheese, 8 pts - 17
24oz unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 17

Snack:
1 Welch's fruit snack, 3 pts - 14
32 oz water with crystal light, 0 pts - 14

Lunch:
2 cups romaine, 0 pts - 14
1 serving turkey (1), 1/4 cup FF italian cheese (2), bacos (1), 4 pts - 10
croutons (2), 1/2 serving bacon onion dressing (1), 3 pts - 7
1/4 cup rice pudding, 2 pts - 5

Dinner:
stromboli, 8 pts - 0/32
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 0/32

Total points used: 28
Weekly points remaining: 32
Fruits/veggies: 2
Water: 4
Exercise: none
Thought for the day:
Hangover food...mmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment