Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Thursday 2/24/11

It was such a busy day in the crisis unit today that I didn't get a chance to eat lunch. I ended up snacking on stuff in between patients. By the time I left, I was starving. MB and I went out to eat.
I could've made different choices for dinner. However, I managed to stay in my points range and my meal was delicious.
Sometimes I have days like that at work. You barely get time to breathe, let alone time to sit and eat the yummy cup of spinach soup you made the night before. That's life in the crisis unit.

....................................................................................
Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points remaining: 32

Breakfast:
1 serving special K cereal, 2 pts - 23
1/2 cup light vanilla yogurt, 1 pt - 22
blueberries, 1 pt - 21

Snack:
veggie straws, 3 pts - 19
2 clementines, 1 pt - 18
1/2 an apple (it was a really bad apple - yuck), 1 pt - 17
56 oz water with crystal light, 0 pts - 17

Dinner:
1 cup crab bisque, 5 points - 12
1 burger with lettuce, bacon and cheese, 15 points - 0/29
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 0/29

Total points used: 28
Weekly points remaining: 29
Fruits/veggies: 2
Water: 7
Exercise: none

Thought for the day:
Must eat lunch. Must eat lunch. Must eat lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment