Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Monday 6/6/11

I found this salad dressing that was 0 calories, 0 fat, 0 everything. Sweet onion dressing. Sounds too good to be true, right?

It was.

I tried it on my salad and it was awful! The consistency was fine - creamy and satisfying. The flavor? Way too sweet. I could only stand a few drizzles on my salad and that was it.

Blecht.

When I got home from work, MB was starving and wanted to go to the bistro by our house. I am weak so I agreed. His powers of persuasion are way too strong. I think it's the piercing blue eyes.

Whatever. I ate too much bread in one sitting and found myself too stuffed to move afterwards.

Miserable. Fat Club Fail.

.........................................................................

Daily points: 25
Weekly points remaining: 2
*Remember that I'm using the old WW points.

Breakfast:
1 cup Great Grains cereal, 4 pts - 21
4oz fat free skim milk, 1 pt - 20
Vanilla chai tea, 3 pts - 17

Snack:
1 apple, 1 pt- 16

Lunch:
salad with chicken, feta cheese and bacon, 2 pts - 14
1 tbsp sweet onion dressing, 0 pts - 14
60 oz water, 0 pts - 14
1 cup watermelon, 1 pt - 13

Dinner:
1 slice stuffed pizza, 9 pts - 4
2 garlic knots, 10 pts - 0/-4
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 0/-4

Weekly points remaining: -4
Points earned: 0

Thought for the day:
I have got to learn to say 'no' to MB!

No comments:

Post a Comment