Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Sunday 6/5/11

I slept in for a little this morning. It's one of my favorite things to do when it's hot outside and I have the day off. I love snuggling up in the ac.

When I got up, I did some stuff around the house, made my grocery lists and headed out. I stocked up on some healthy eats, which is something I've needed to do.

My cupboards have been lacking.

In fact, they were so lacking that I ended up eating tortilla chips with fat free cheese melted on them for breakfast. Then, I was so hungry when I went out, I ended up getting a frozen pizza. My intention was to eat only part of it, but my hunger took over and I ate the whole thing.

Ugh.

MB and I did go running at night, so my day wasn't completely ruined. Plus, I made a very healthy meal plan for the week, so this won't happen again.

...............................................................................

Daily points: 25
Weekly points remaining: 17
*Remember that I'm using the old WW points, not the new stuff.

Breakfast/Lunch:
tortilla chips with melted cheese, 8pts - 17
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 17
1 edy's fruit bar, 1 pt - 16

Dinner:
1 frozen pizza, 35 pts - 0/-2
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 0/-2

Exercise:
Couch to 5K, +4 pts - 0/2

Weekly points remaining: 2
Points earned: 4

Thought for the day:
I got nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment