Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Thursday 6/3/11

Today was not a good day for eats.

MB and I met someone at the local trail for wedding stuff so we got to walk around a bit and get some exercise.

We ate at Panera before our meeting and I had the Turkey Bacon Bravo sandwich, which ended up being pretty high in points. The chai tea latte was only 4 points. I figured it would be the worst part of my meal.

For dinner, I had the intention of going to the pizza place by work so I could get a grilled chicken salad. However, we got stuck out on a crisis call for 3 hours and I didn't get to eat anything. We got back to the office at 10:30pm and I was starving. I had a cup of watermelon that I had packed to have with my salad so I ate that.

When I left at 11:30pm to go home, I felt like I was going to pass out, I was still so hungry. I ended up stopping at McDonalds on the way home to get something quick and easy. I know it wasn't the best choice, but I honestly didn't care at that point.

This is the nature of my job sometimes and I try to prepare for it by taking portable snacks with me - fiber bars, apples, etc. - that I can take on a call in case we get stuck.

Since I haven't gone to the grocery store yet, I had nothing.

.................................................................................

Daily Points Allowance: 25
Weekly points: 35
*Remember that I'm using the old WW points, not the new stuff.

Breakfast:
nothing - I slept in.

Lunch:
Bacon Turkey Bravo at Panera - 16 pts - 9
chai tea latte, 4 pts - 5
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 5

Exercise:
walking in the park with MB - +1 pt - 6

Snack:
1 cup watermelon, 0 pts - 6
60 oz water, 0 pts - 6

Dinner:
McDonalds chicken nuggets and fries, 17 pts - 0/24
diet coke, 0 pts - 0/24

Points used: 30
Points earned: 1
Weekly points remaining: 24

Thought for the day:
Sometimes other people's crises really interfere with my eats.

No comments:

Post a Comment