Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Weigh in.

I actually did weigh in yesterday. I just never made it here to post my weight. Not that I was doing anything exciting.

I was just inside, enjoying the air conditioning, trying to keep the dog from going outside and dying of heat stroke and trying to do Nuptial Nonsense stuff without my head exploding.

Good times.

So,



I gained.

I'm at 196. Again.

It's weird because I'm not even bothered by that number right now. I feel good and I've been making positive changes and that's what I'm focusing on.

Yeah. I hate that I gained. I hate that I can't seem to get back on that losing streak I had been on.

However, I love that MB and I are running again. I love that we are kicking butt on our second attempt at the Couch to 5K. I love that I did Slim in 6 and really enjoyed it. I love that I did it with added hand weights because I wanted a challenge. I love that I feel just a little bit more confident in my skin.

Those are all very good things to love.

Do I want to keep losing? Yep.

Do I want to make even more changes? Yep.

Do I want to feel even more confident in my skin, and particularly in that fabulous wedding gown that's hanging in my spare room? You bet your ass!

I may actually feel okay if I don't make it to my goal weight before the big day, 10/2/11. I know it's not a realistic goal and I'm not going to try and kill myself trying to get there. I am going to get back on track and do all the things that make me feel better - eat right, exercise, be more active.

This has been a rocky road for me, especially lately. But, I'm still here and I'm still in this.

Enough talking about it. I'm just going to do it.

See you in a bit when I come back to post my eats. Yeah. I'll be doing that again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment