Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Wednesday June 1, 2011

I'm thinking about tracking points again. It's the only thing that really seems to keep me in line.

However, I have so much stuff in my head right now with wedding stuff. I'm not sure I can shove anything else in there. I just may have a breakdown.

I don't know. I'm going to try it for this week and see how it works. If it doesn't stress me out too much, I'll do it.

That may sound like a cop out, but you have no idea how insane this Nuptial Nonsense is making me. Seriously.

Anywho...it's been super hot and humid, preventing us from running this week. Plus, I've been on night shift this week forcing us to run in the hottest part of the day or not at all. So, we decided to try running at midnight when I got home from work.

You know what? It was nice. It was quiet, cool and the scent of honeysuckle filled the air. I really enjoyed my midnight run with MB. It was a pretty good run too. We both kicked butt!

............................................................................

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points: 35
*Remember that I'm using the old WW points, not the new stuff.

Breakfast:
8oz Green Goodness, 2 pts - 23
1 Fiber One bar, 1 pt - 22


Snack:
1 tbsp pecans,5 pts - 17

Lunch:
1 chicken breast, approx 6 oz, 6 pts - 11
1/2 cup mixed vegetables, 0 pts - 11
2 ears of corn with 1 tsp butter, 3 pts - 8
16oz unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 8

Snack:
1 serving pretzels, 2 pts - 6
32 oz unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 6

Dinner:
2 cups salad greens, 0 pts - 6
1 tbsp bacon bits, 1 pt - 5
1 tbsp pepper parmesan dressing, 2 pts - 3
1 cup watermelon, 0 pts - 3
16oz unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts -3

Exercise: Couch to 5K, +5 pts - 8

Points used: 22
Weekly points remaining: 35
Points earned: 8

Thought for the day:
Midnight runs are really quite nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment