Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Friday 6/4/11

It was such a beautiful day outside today. Skye and I hit the park for a little exercise in the sunshine.

Then, I had to work in the crisis unit. I still haven't made it to the grocery store so I stopped at Wendy's to get a salad on the way to work. I got the BLT Cobb, which was really good. I only ate half of it though. It was mostly lettuce and filled me up quickly.

I'm actually enjoying counting points again. :)

................................................................................

Daily points: 25
Weekly points: 24
*Remember I'm doing the old points, not the new stuff.

Breakfast:
nothing - slept in again (refer to the Bitz for my lazy morning recap)

Lunch:
2 bratwurst, 10 pts - 15
peppers and onions, 0 pts - 15
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 15

Snack:
1 Edys fruit bar, 1 pt - 14

Exercise:
20 minute walk with the pup, +1 pt - 15

Snack:
3 hard sourdough pretzels, 6 pts - 9

Dinner:
1/2 BLT Cobb Salad from Wendy's - 6 pts - 3
1/2 avocado ranch dressing packet - 1 pt - 2
20oz unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 2

Snack:
1 piece of Better Than Sex Cake, 7 pts - 0/19

Points used: 30
Points earned: 1
Weekly points: 19

Thought for the day:
I dare you to resist Better Than Sex Cake. I dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment