Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Friday 10/15/10

MB and I hadn't seen each other since Tuesday morning and wouldn't be seeing each other all weekend. After doing C25K, neither of us felt like cooking and we kinda needed some date night time. We tried to hit the Border Cafe, which we love, so we could get some chicken chorizo etouffee. Tried. They were super busy and neither of us felt like waiting for 45 minutes.
Chilis was right next door, so that's where we ended up.
I figured a pulled pork sandwich couldn't be that bad. Boy, was I wrong. 29 points!
You'd think I would know by now to check points before eating.
To make matters worse, MB and I decided to splurge and have blizzards.
I know. We are horrible people.
What can I say? We are weak.
(sigh)

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points remaining: 25.5

Breakfast:
I slept in. There was no breakfast to be had. :)

Lunch:
1 multi grain sandwich thin, 2 pts - 23
1 serving peanut butter, 5 pts - 18
1 cheese stick, 2 pts - 16

Snack:
1 apple, 2 pts - 14
1 cheese stick, 2 pts - 12

Exercise:
Day 8 of C25K, 45 minutes total, 20 heavy cardio, 20 moderate, +4 pts - 16

Dinner:
Pulled pork sandwich and french fries from Chilis, 29 pts - 0/12.5
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 0/12.5

Snack:
DQ blizzard, more points than I have left - 0!

Total points used: more than I have!
Weekly points remaining: Yeah right!
Points earned: 4
Fruit/veggies: 1
Water intake: 3

Thought for the day:
29 points for a freakin sandwich? Seriously?

No comments:

Post a Comment