Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Friday 2/18/11

My eating was weird for Friday due to the sudden onset of what I like to call The Bubble.
(dun...dun...DUN)

The Bubble is this evil thing that happens in my belly every now and then. It feels like someone has taken a bicycle pump and just keeps inflating my innards until I feel like I'm going to pop. My belly looks and feels like there is a giant beach ball full of lead in there.

Hotness.

Nothing moves (you know what I'm talking about) so I can't get any relief. Things don't typically move for a day or two after it hits.

Again with the hotness. Can you stand it?

When it happens, it hurts like hell. I can't walk upright. I can't move all that well or fast. I get all sweaty and clammy. And I can't eat.
Why would I want to cram anything down my throat and make The Bubble angry?

Sheesh.

So, that hit me around lunchtime and I wasn't able to eat anything until dinner time. I was able to go for a walk, which was nice. The Bubble let up just enough so I could move and not look like a woman in labor trying to get herself to the hospital via one very muddy sled dog minus the sled and the snow.

Anyone heard of such a thing? Please diagnose me. I welcome your medical expertise.

..................................................................................

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points remaining: 26
*Remember that I am using the old WW points system, not the new and improved.

Breakfast:
1 serving (3/4 cup) special K cereal, 2 pts - 23
8oz fat free skim milk, 2 pts - 21
1/2 cup light activia yogurt, 1 pt - 20
blueberries, 1 pt - 19

Snack:
1 clementine, .5 pts - 18.5
8oz water with crystal light, 0 pts - 18.5

Lunch:
2/3 serving veggie straws, 2 pts - 16.5

Exercise:
45 minute walk with the pup, +3 pts - 19.5

Dinner:
leftover pizza, 12 pts - 7.5
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 7.5

Snack:
2 Edy's fruit bars, 2 pts - 5.5

Total points used: 22.5
Weekly points remaining: 26
Exercise points: 3 :)
Fruits/veggies: 2
Water: 1

Thought for the day:
I really do need to see a doctor. Ouch.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you're having stomach troubles. *HUGS* I have no idea what it could be, but hopefully someone else will come along who will. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete