Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Weigh in.


Weigh in day!
I lost 2 pounds this week! Woohoo!

I feel like I'm getting some of my motivation back. The snow is melting away and it's warming up enough to get outside and walk without having a hundred layers on. Skye and I went for a 35 minute walk yesterday and it felt really good. I even worked up a sweat.

I think my motivation also comes from the party I recently attended. I just felt so fat and gross and it really held me back from having a good time. I don't want to feel like that anymore.

My obstacle this week is the absence of MB. I think we all know how I can stray without supervision! He's gone until Monday which means I am on my own for meals. My goal is to avoid eating out and stick to my planned meals. This means hitting the grocery store today or tomorrow to make sure I have everything I need. No excuses.

My other obstacle this week is this...


That is the Valentine's Day package I received from my mother yesterday. It contains two boxes of Girl Scout cookies and a bag of milk bones for Skye. I think I can avoid eating the milk bones, but the cookies have me concerned.

I've already told MB about the Thin Mints (which are his favorite) via facebook, so I know I can't eat them. If I do, I then have to go hunt down a Girl Scout to replace them before he returns. That's a lot of work. I'm just going to put them in his man cave and forget about them.

As for the Tagalongs (which are my favorite), I plan to portion them out once I figure out the points value. Hopefully I can control myself enough to enjoy them without eating the whole box in one sitting.

Pray for me people. Those things are the devil.

My other goal is to walk with the pup at least 3 days this week and do Slim in 6 at least one day. I know I can do it.

So, how was your week?

1 comment:

  1. If you read my 'Slap Happy Saturday' post you'll see I included those evil little bi****s and their cookies.
    *sob* OH those Caramel Delights are calling me already!
    Awesome loss this week! Weigh to go!

    ReplyDelete