Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Thursday 2/17/11

The Sickness has left me and it was gorgeous out today. Skye girl and I decided to hit the trail.
Well, I decided and forced her to get in the jeep, which she hates. It involves a step stool and some lifting and a lot of canine anxiety.
Anyway, I was surprised to find the trail with so much snow and ice left over.

Skye girl didn't mind. She was having a blast. She also seemed to enjoy all the mud puddles she found along the way. That dog just loves getting dirty! She's such a redneck princess!


I got quite a workout trudging through all that slush for an hour. :)

....................................................................................

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points remaining: 35
*Remember that I am using the old WW points system, not the new and improved one.

Breakfast:
I slept in a little too late for breakfast.

Lunch:
2 slices cheese pizza, 12 pts - 12
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 12
2 tagalongs, 3 pts - 9

Snack:
1 clementine, .5 pts - 8.5
1 diet soda, 0 pts - 8.5
1 welch's fruit snack pack, 3 pts - 5.5

Exercise:
1 hour walk on the trails, +6 pts - 11.5
1 8oz glass of water, 0 pts - 11.5

Dinner:
chorizo mushroom risotto, 17 pts - 0/29.5
1 clementine, .5, 0/29
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 0/29

Snack:
1 welch's fruit snack pack, 3 pts - 0/26
1 unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 0/26

Total points used: 34
Weekly points remaining: 26
Fruits/veggies: 2
Water: 1
Exercise: +6 pts :)

Thought for the day:
Chorizo is a lot more points than I though it would be. Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment