Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Wednesday 2/16/11

I got hit with The Sickness Tuesday night. It felt like I had eaten a dozen burritos full of rotten jalapenos and bad cheese with a side of day old refried beans.
Yeah. My stomach was a little upset.
That's enough about that though.

It did effect my eats a little. Mainly because I just couldn't eat. I was sipping on ginger ale most of the day. When my appetite came back, I was too weak from lying in bed watching Bones all day to go get or make any food so I ordered a pizza.

It was either that or an entire jar of honey wheat pretzels with a side of Tagalongs. Don't judge me.

Judge The Sickness.

....................................................................................

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points: 35
*Remember that I am using the old WW points system, not the new and improved one.

Breakfast:
ginger ale, 2 pts - 23

Lunch:
ginger ale, 2 pts - 21
saltines, 1 pt - 20

Dinner:
2 slices cheese pizza, 12 pts - 8
ginger ale, 2 pts - 6

Total points used: 19
Weekly points remaining: 35
Fruits/veggies: none
Exercise: none
Water: none

Thought for the day:
Thank God my bout with The Sickness wasn't as bad as some have had it.

No comments:

Post a Comment