Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for...well, the weekend.

Yeah. I'm playing catch up.

It's been a busy few days for me and I haven't had a chance to come over here and post my eats. That seems to happen to me a lot. I think I'm going to have to start setting aside time each day to do it. That will be one of my goals for this coming week.

So, I won't go back and post for each day I've missed. That would be pretty boring. I did tally up all of my eats and I'm doing okay. I have used up all but 3 of my weekly points. That's not too bad, considering I went to a party Saturday night and then out to dinner with the girls Sunday night.

I only had 2 beers at the party and they were not light beers. My gracious host had Stella. I heart Stella. I could've easily had seven more and joined in on the karaoke competition. Or taken a whack at the pinata full of condoms.

Seems that I left a little too early. Or maybe right on time.

There was so much food there, but I limited myself to one portion of a cold cut sub and some veggies with dip. I also ate a boob cookie. It's just easier if I don't explain that one.

Moving on...Sunday night was dinner with the girls at a little Cuban cafe. The food was so yummy. It was easily the best meal I've had in a really long time. The guacamole was amazing. I don't regret a single point.

MB and I also went out for brunch today since we are not going to see each other for 7 days. I don't regret a single point from that meal either.

I am feeling more motivated to get back on track though. There were cameras at the party and I was again captured on film. Those pics are now immortalized on facebook. It makes me cringe every time I see them. I just look so uncomfortable.
That's exactly how I felt too. I felt fat, disgusting, ugly and unworthy. Even with my spanx on.

I don't want to feel like that anymore. I want to be able to go out with my friends and enjoy myself. I don't want to have to feel so gross all the time.

Tomorrow, I will be walking the pup halfway around the neighborhood. Weather permitting, we might even hit the trails. It's time to move my fat ass.

I'm ready.

So, how was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment