Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

checking in

I told you I would be back today.

It's okay if you didn't believe me. I haven't exactly been dedicated to this whole BLitz thing lately.

Anywho, I had a decent day today. Great Grains cereal for breakfast. Chicken breast with barbecue sauce and 1/2 cup broccoli salad for lunch. For dinner, I had a pepperoni stromboli and some unsweetened iced tea.

I took the pup for a short walk in the park. It was too hot to go very far though. I kinda crashed after that. Work was busy. The humidity was getting me down. I'm hoping it's not as humid and heavy outside tomorrow so I can hit the trails. I think a little fresh air will do me well.

I'm looking forward to trying out a new recipe tomorrow. It's a chicken tomatillo enchilada recipe. Sounds delish, right? I'll let you know how it turns out.

My goal for tomorrow is to exercise times two. I want to do Slim in 6 and also either walk the trails or run with MB. I can definitely do it. We also have wedding stuff to do tomorrow but I am off from work so I should be able to work in the exercise goal with no problems.

It's a whole new week starting tomorrow so the tracking starts tomorrow too. I'm looking forward to getting back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment