Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Friday 7/9/11

I made myself a delicious lunch (that stretched into dinner) of italian sausage, fresh peppers and couscous. It was really good and super easy. A side of sauteed spinach gave the meal an extra boost of healthiness.


Yummy, right?

Yeah, I know I'm missing a burner. It's broken, like many things in our kitchen which is slowly falling apart.

Anywho, I had planned to work out before work today, but got busy paying bills and stuff. I could have just slacked off, but I didn't. When I got home from work at midnight, I pulled out the Slim in 6 dvd! I used it to guide me in doing some lunges, squats and ab work. Then I did some arm exercises and yoga on my own. It was a very good end to my day. I'm glad I didn't slack off!

................................................................................

DPA: 25
WP: 34
*old WW, not the new stuff

Breakfast:
1 cup Great Grains cereal, 3 pts - 22
8 oz fat free milk, 2 pts - 20

Lunch:
Italian sausage with fresh peppers and onions, 8 pts - 12
1/2 cup couscous, 1.5 pts - 10.5
1 cup sauteed spinach, 0 pts - 10.5
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 10.5

Dinner:
Italian sausage with fresh peppers and onions, 8 pts - 2.5
1/2 cup couscous, 1.5 pts - 1
1/2 cup watermelon, .5 pts - .5

Exercise:
30 minutes, +2 pts - 2.5

Weekly points remaining: 34
Goal for tomorrow: Ramp it Up! (the entire routine)

No comments:

Post a Comment