Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Saturday 7/9/11

I think I screwed up the dates or something on my last few posts. I guess it's a good thing no one reads this thing! HA!

Anywho, these are the eats for Saturday, which is yesterday where I am right now. MB and I went out for lunch. We went to the Indian Buffet. I know. It's a bad idea to hit the Indian buffet when you are supposed to be BLitzing away the fat.

Trust me, I know. However, we haven't been there in a super long time and I watched my portions of everything. I think I had a very balanced meal without going overboard. Unfortunately, my WW Complete Food Companion is not very specific with the Indian food and I had to guesstimate. Don't worry...I guesstimated high.

I'm not that much of a slacker!

Oh. By the way, for anyone who may actually still be reading...I have a new goal and a new plan for this site and I'm pretty excited about it. More to come.

For now, on with the eats.

Also, MB and I tried to run when I got off of work at midnight. However, I was so tensed up after a stressful night at work that I just couldn't do it. I couldn't let go of all that negative energy just weighing me down. I tried, but I was only getting grumpier instead of running it off.

..............................................................................

DPA: 25
WP: 34
*old WW, not the new stuff

Lunch:
Indian buffet, best guesstimate rounded up, 27 pts - 0/32
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 0/32

Dinner:
leftover italian sausage with peppers and onions, no couscous, 8 pts - 0/24
1 cup watermelon, 1 pt - 0/24
1 sugar free pudding, 1 pt - 0/23

Exercise:
30 minute walk with MB, some running, +1 - 0/24

WP remaining: 24

No comments:

Post a Comment