Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Wednesday 7/13/2011

My eats today were pretty funky.

Not that I was eating crickets or anything. Ewww. I was just eating funky (funkily?) (in a funky manner?) because of my tooth issues. I had a new bridge put in on Tuesday on the left side of my mouth and a temporary bridge on the right side. So, I really can't chew on either side of my mouth.

In planning my meals, I didn't realize the difficulty I would have in eating on left side. Unfortunately, when I went to take that first bite of my granola, I found that my bite was off and needed to be adjusted. Luckily, they were able to adjust it for me after work.

It was better after that, but still sore.

I failed to get any exercise yesterday because I was at the dentist right after work and then I baked a cake for a friend. She's having a dinner party and wanted me to make a dessert for her. I was so flattered, I couldn't say no. :)

By the time I was done with that, I was too tired to do anything but crash.

Boo.

...............................................................................

DPA: 25
WP: 35
*I'm using the old WW points, not the points plus.

Breakfast:
1/2 cup light vanilla yogurt with blueberries, 2 pts - 23
iced vanilla chai tea, 4 pts - 19

Lunch:
2 slices whole grain bread, 4 pts - 15
3 slices turkey, 3 slices ham, 1 pt - 14
mustard and lettuce, 0 pts - 14
1 light yogurt, 2 pts - 12
20 oz water with crystal light, 0 pts - 12

Snack:
1 WW ice cream bar, 3 pts - 9

Dinner:
tortilla chips, 6 pts - 3
guacamole and salsa, 4 pts - 0/34
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 0/34

WP remaining: 34

No comments:

Post a Comment