Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Sunday 7/10/11

My goal for the day was to do the entire Ramp it Up routine, including the ab and leg workout at the end. However, I worked night shift tonight and had a bunch of stuff to do before going to work. I found myself squeezing in the workout right before I had to get ready for work.

I did manage to do 30 minutes, everything but the ab and leg routine and I rocked it! I worked up such a sweat! It was awesome.

For breakfast, I didn't eat all that healthy. I was just craving breakfast food, so I made some bacon, sausage and eggs. My dinner was super healthy and totally made up for it though.

Tomorrow, I'm going to talk more about my new goals for this site. I'm excited!
I may even be asking for some input...be forewarned.

...............................................................................

DPA: 25
WP: 24
*old WW, not the new stuff

Lunch:
2 sausage links, 6 pts - 19
3 slices bacon, 4.5 pts - 14.5
2 eggs with fat free cheese and Old Bay seasoning, 5 pts - 9.5
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 9.5

Dinner:
2 cups spinach with radishes, green pepper, 0 pts - 9.5
1/2 serving chicken, 1 pt - 8.5
1/2 hard boiled egg, 1 pt - 7.5
bacon bits, 1 pt - 6.5
light pepper parmesan dressing, 2 pts - 4.5
1 cup watermelon, 1 pt - 3.5
1 sugar free chocolate pudding, 1 pt - 2.5
32oz water, 0 pts - 2.5

Exercise:
Ramp it Up, 30 minutes, +3 pts - 5.5

WP remaining: 24

No comments:

Post a Comment