Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Wednesday 7/6/11

I had a great day yesterday.

It was my day off, so I slept in with the pup while we waited for MB to get home from his 24 hour shift the day before. It was too hot to do yard work or anything during the day so I watched a movie while MB slept. He usually crashes after a busy shift with no sleep.

I hit the mall in the afternoon to get some spanx and a strapless bra for the wedding dress. I bought a bustier and legging style spanx previously, but the more I think about it, the more I'm concerned about them. First of all, the full body spanx just feel more comfortable. Also, they are easier to undo than legging style ones. This will be important as I'm sure I will have to pee at some point while wearing my dress and all it's poof.

You have to consider these things.

After that was all done, MB and I went out to dinner. I can't wait to see how many points I ate! Omg. It's okay, because I earned a ton of activity points while doing Slim in 6 and then running with MB. Yeah. I stuck to my goal for the day!

..................................................................................

Daily Points Allowance: 25
*Remember that I'm doing the old WW points, not the new ones.
Weekly points: 35

Lunch:
2 small corn tortillas with pasta sauce and fat free mozz, 5 pts - 20
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 20
1 nectarine, 1 pt - 19

Dinner:
3 pierogies with andouille sausage gravy, 15 pts - 4
bowl crab bisque, 8 pts - 0/31
nachos, shared with MB, 5 pts - 0/26
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 0/26

Exercise:
Slim in 6 (all but 2 segments), +3 - 0/29
running with MB, +5 - 0/34

Weekly points remaining: 34

Goal for tomorrow:
Slim in 6 (all segments)

No comments:

Post a Comment