Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Monday 1/31/11

I have to tell you about the coolest thing I've found at the grocery store in a long time.
So, I'm on day shift this week at work, so I needed to buy breakfasts that I could pack. I got some whole grain wheat mini bagels...

Yum.
Then, I was off to find some cream cheese. I found this...

Weight Watchers brand cream cheese.
It was on sale for 99cents. With my coupon for 75 cents off, it was 24 cents.
That's right. 24 cents.
I'm a grocery store ninja!
The best part?
This...

The package has lines on it to separate out the 2 tbsp portions.
So cool!
I heart it big time.
It makes portioning so easy. I sliced off my 2 tbsp portion and then sliced that in half to use only 1 tbsp.
That's all you really need for a mini bagel anyway.
Easy as pie.
Thank you Weight Watchers.

...................................................................................

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points remaining: 22
*Remember that I am using the old WW points system, not the new one.

Breakfast:
1 whole grain wheat mini bagel (1) with 1 tbsp WW cream cheese (.5)
1.5 pts - 23.5
1.2 cup light activia vanilla yogurt (1) with blueberries (1), 2 pts - 21.5

Snack:
1 fiber one bar, 1 pt - 20.5

Lunch:
1 roll (4), mustard (0), 1 slice muenster cheese (2), 3 slices turkey (.5),
2 slices ham (.5), spinach (0), 7 pts - 13.5
2 cups salad greens (0), bacon bits (1), light french dressing (1), 2 pts - 11.5
32 oz water with crystal light, 0 pts - 11.5

Dinner:
1 cup risotto (5) with bacon (2), spinach (0) and garlic (0), 7 pts - 4.5
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 4.5

Snack:
1 cup fat free ice cream, 2 pts - 2.5

Total points used: 22.5
Weekly points remaining: 22
Fruits/veggies: 4
Water: 4
Exercise: none

Thought for the day:
Little things make me happy.

1 comment:

  1. I love WW cream cheese! It's just awesomeness! :)

    ReplyDelete