Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Saturday 1/29/11

I was all snuggled in my bed this morning, sleeping in when MB came in and woke me up. He thought I would want to know that the boys were coming over in about an hour or so to play nerd games.
(sigh)
So much for me staying braless in my pajamas all day.

Whatever.

I took all my stuff to the man cave downstairs and watched netflix while they did their nerd stuff upstairs. I started to get hungry around 5 so I resurfaced. I did some grocery shopping and then made myself a tortilla pizza. It was pretty good.

I also bought some fat free ice cream. Bryer's fat free chocolate fudge brownie. 1 point for 1/2 cup. Not too bad. Of course, I was craving a sundae, so I drizzled some melted peanut butter over mine.

It. was. delish.

....................................................................................
Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points remaining: 22
*Remember that I am using the old WW points system, not the new one.

Breakfast:
Yeah. I slept in past breakfast. Heehee.

Lunch:
2 cups romaine (0), 1/4 cup fat free mozzarella (2), bacon bits (1),
bacon onion dressing (2), 5 pts - 20
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 20
bagel chips, 3 pts - 17

Snack:
2 light cheese sticks, 2 pts - 15

Dinner:
1 tortilla pizza with tomato basil sauce and fat free mozzarella, 5 pts - 10
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 10

Snack:
1 cup fat free chocolate brownie ice cream (2) with melted peanut
butter (5), 7 pts - 3

Total points used: 22
Weekly points remaining: 22
Fruits/veggies: 2
Water: 2
Exercise: none

Thought for the day:
MB is lucky he's so adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment