Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Weigh in.



Weigh in day!
I was supposed to post this yesterday, but I never got around to it. Oops.

So, I gained. 1 pound.

I'm not really sure what happened. I feel like I did a pretty good job of staying on track this week. Of course, TOM did return for a second visit this month so there was the whole bloat thing he brings with him.

That could be part of it.

It could also be the fat free ice cream that was in my house this week. Although it's only 1 point per serving, I can't say that my servings were completely true to size. I am a bit of a dessert addict, after all.

Part of that addiction is that if it's in my house, I have to eat it. I can't resist it. Sadly, my tub of fat free ice cream only lasted a few days. It's probably best that I just avoid putting that kind of stuff in my house altogether.

I'll do better this week.

My goals for the week are the same as every week. Stay on track with my meals. Post my eats daily. Try to incorporate some exercise (other than snow shoveling!). Avoid putting any ice cream, cake or other such sweets in the house, even if they are fat free. The temptation is just too much for my weak, weak self control.

I'm still trying to find my motivation to exercise. All the snow and ice on the ground are making me not want to get out there. All I need is a couple days of moving my fat ass and I'll get back into it. Maybe I'll start with some wii this week and see if that gets me back in the moving mood.

How are you guys doing?

Also, welcome to my new followers! I love seeing new faces around here. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about that gain. I have a feeling I'll be joining you tomorrow. *sigh* Hang in there. Next week will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can definitely relate... up 1, down 1, up 2, down 1. gAh! I've got to jump off this rollercoaster. Can you point me to the exit?
    Hang in there Girly, we're both going to make it.

    ReplyDelete