Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for 2/2/11

I have a little catching up to do, so bear with me.

Did you know that Olive Garden's salad is the devil?
I didn't.
You would think it would be pretty low in points. The dressing seems pretty light and it's all pretty much lettuce. Maybe a few croutons.
It's 8 points per serving! 26 grams of fat.
Holy fat cow!
If you skip the dressing, it's 2 pts per serving with only 3.5 grams of fat. What a difference! This is straight from the OG website too, so you know it's all factual and whatnot.
The pasta fagioli soup is only 2 points per serving.
Unfortunately the website doesn't specify how much a serving is. I can only assume that a serving is what they serve you. Makes sense, right?
I have nothing to compare it to, so it's what I have to go with for now. If you have any secret inside info, please spill.

....................................................................................

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points: 35
*Please remember that I am using the old WW points system, not the new one.

Breakfast:
1 mini bagel with WW cream cheese, 1.5 - 23.5

Lunch:
Olive Garden salad, 8 pts - 15.5
Pasta fagioli soup, 2 pts - 13.5
1/3 serving of stuffed mushrooms, 2 pts - 11.5
1/2 serving fried ravioli, 4 pts - 7.5
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 7.5

Dinner:
risotto (5) with bacon (4) and spinach (0), 9 pts - 0/33.5
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 0/33.5

Total points used: 26.5
Weekly points remaining: 33.5
Fruits/veggies: 2
Water: 2
Exercise: none

Thought for the day:
I think I'll be bringing my own dressing to the OG in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment