Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Thursday 2/3/11

So, I was craving something sweet today. Specifically, cake.
MB was away at work and I was left unsupervised, which is always a bad thing.
Remember the Slim a Bear incident?
Yeah.
Obviously I have a problem.

If left unsupervised, I think it is perfectly reasonable to bake an entire cake knowing that I am the only person to eat it. I also think it's perfectly reasonable to hide any evidence of cake-baking from MB and then choose to come clean about it on the blog that MB reads. Genius.

You can go read about The Cake Incident if you dare. I'll wait.

Are we still friends?

..................................................................................

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points remaining: 33.5
*Remember that I am using the old WW points system, not the new one.

Breakfast:
mini bagel with WW cream cheese, 1.5 pts - 23.5
32 oz water with crystal light, 0 pts - 23.5

Snack:
1 navel orange, 2 pts - 21.5

Lunch:
roll (4) with ham (1), muenster (2), spinach (0) and mustard (0), 7 pts - 14.5
1 serving honey wheat pretzels, 2 pts - 12.5
32 oz water with crystal light, 0 pts - 12.5

Dinner:
risotto (5) with bacon (4) and onion (0), 9 pts - 3.5
sauteed cabbage, 0 pts - 3.5
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 3.5

Snack:
cake (see above), 10 pts - 0/27

Total points used: 31.5
Weekly points remaining: 27
Fruit/veggies: 3
Water: 8
Exercise: none

Thought for the day:
There should never be cake mix in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment