Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Eats for Friday 2/4/11

I'm just going to pretend like I didn't embarrass myself with the last post and the revealing of The Incidents.

Let's continue with the eats, shall we?

Surprise, surprise...I ate Indian food today. You'll see it again tomorrow because I have leftovers. This is becoming a problem.

..................................................................................

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points remaining: 27
*Remember that I am using the old WW points system, not the new one.

Breakfast:
1 mini bagel with WW cream cheese, 1.5 pts - 23.5

Snack:
1 navel orange, 2 pts - 21.5

Lunch:
1/3 cup Palak Paneer, 2 pts - 19.5
1/4 cup white rice, 1 pt - 18.5
2 vegetable samosas, 6 pts - 12.5
32 oz water with crystal light, 0 pts - 12.5

Snack:
1 Sargento light cheese stick, 2 pts - 10.5

Dinner:
2 slice cheese pizza, 8 pts - 2.5
unsweetened iced tea, 0 pts - 2.5

Total points used: 22.5
Weekly points remaining: 27
Fruits/veggies: 1
Water: 4
Exercise: none

Thought for the day:
I could eat vegetable samosas every day. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment