Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Saturday June 12, 2010

I have to tell you that in the world of low fat shredded cheeses, Weight Watchers brand is the way to go. Most of the other brands, you get 1/4 cup for 2 points. WW brand gives you 1/3 cup for 2 points. That little bit extra is nice for a cheese lover like myself. It's always delicious too. Sometimes a little pricier, but if you stock up when it's on sale, it could be worth it. Does anyone out there freeze shredded cheese? I never have but the group home where I used to work always did. Seemed to work out for them.
What are your thoughts?

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points remaining: 7.5

Breakfast:
I slept in again today. No breakfast.

Lunch:
2 servings French bread, 6 points - 19
1/2 serving marinara sauce, .5 points - 18.5
2 servings reduced fat mozzarella cheese, 4 points - 14.5

Snack:
1 WW chocolate muffin, 3 points - 11.5
1 fiber one bar, 1 point - 10.5

Dinner:
4oz ground turkey with taco seasoning, 3 points - 7.5
1/4 cup salsa, 0 points - 7.5
1 corn tortilla, 3 points - 4.5
1 serving WW cheddar blend cheese, 2 points - 2.5

Daily points used - 22.5
Weekly points remaining - 7.5
Fruit/veggie servings - 0
Total water servings - 5

No comments:

Post a Comment