Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's a new week. Yay! I need the cushion of my 35 extra points back after the Fat Club travesty that was Don Pablo's.
Ugh.
I'm going to avoid eating out this week so I don't have to use all my flex points up.
Next week is going to be another story. I'm on vacay and will be down at the beach with my family and friends. My mom, aka The Feeder, will be tempting me with food. As if I already need to be tempted. Thrasher's boardwalk fries just happens to be next to the ice cream joint where I worked for 13 years which happens to be next to my favorite local bar with the coldest beer in town (proven fact). That's temptation.
I'm getting ahead of myself though. I have 6 days to prepare myself to say 'no'.
Except to the beer. I'm not an animal.

Daily points target: 25
Weekly points: 35

Breakfast:
1 serving Honey nut cheerios, 2 points - 23
8oz skim milk, 2 points - 21
1 light Activia yogurt, 1 point, 20
1/2 cup blueberries in the yogurt, .5 points - 19.5

Snack:
30g cheddar rice cakes, 2 points - 17.5

Lunch:
2 cups romaine lettuce, 0 points - 17.5
6 slices of turkey, 1 point - 16.5
1 slice reduced fat cheddar, 2 points - 14.5
1.5 tbsps bacon bits, 1 point - 13.5
1 serving reduced fat italian dressing, 0 points - 13.5
1 cup watermelon, 0 points - 13.5

Dinner:
2 california rolls, 6 points - 7.5
1 serving chicken teriyaki, 6 points = 1.5
1 cup white rice, 4 points - 0/33.5
1 Edys fruit bar, 1 point - 0/32.5

Exercise:
(Yeah, I actually got my fat ass moving!)
Half of Start it Up from Slim in 6 - I skipped the squats and stretching.
15 minutes on the elliptical - burned 252 calories, 78.7 fat calories.
15 minutes of yoga.
*If I were to count my activity points, it would total 4 points, but I'm not counting them.
Not this week anyway.

Daily points used: 25
Weekly points remaining: 32.5
Fruit/veggie servings: 4
Water servings: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment