Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Thursday June 10, 2010

Daily points allowance: 25
Weekly points remaining: 32.5

Breakfast:
I slept in this morning. I needed it.

Lunch:
2 slices Arnold's country white bread, 4 points - 21
4 slices bacon, 4 points - 17
tomato, 0 points - 17
1 tsp fat free mayo, 0 points - 17
1 cup watermelon, 0 points - 17
*I was going to have delicious chili flavored rice chips with
my blt. However, once I portioned them out and saw how
little I would get for 3 points, I put them back in the bag.
Pretty sure that would get me a star in a Fat Club meeting.

Snack:
1 medium sized apple, 1 point - 16
1 fiber one bar, 1 point - 15

Dinner:
1 bacon cheeseburger, 11 points - 4
french fries, 6 points - 0/28.5
3 Yuenglings, 9 points - 0/19.5
ice cream, 12 points - 0/7.5

I really didn't want to use my flex points like this but MB and I decided to go out and play trivia. We have been arguing back and forth with each other all day over stupid stuff around the house. We really needed to just get out and have a few beers to ease the tension. It was either that or kill each other.
Seriously.
There is absolutely nothing healthy at this particular bar so I just did the best I could. The ice cream was not necessary and I really don't have an explanation for it. Fat Club Fail.

Exercise:
30 minute walk with the pup, would've earned me 2 points.

Daily points used: 25
Weekly points remaining: 7.5
Fruit/veggie servings: 2
Water servings: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment