Come visit me at Girly Bitz. It's my other interweb hangout.

Sunday June 6 2010

I was planning to make a delicious healthy dinner tonight for MB and I. However, I got sidelined by a migraine. MB ate out with some friends while I slept and I threw together some french bread pizza once I woke up. The crab cakes will have to wait until tomorrow.

Daily Points Allowance: 25
Weekly Points Remaining: I wish.

Breakfast/Lunch:
3 small pancakes from an instant mix, 3 points - 22
Low fat syrup, 1/4 cup, 2 points - 20
vegetable oil spread, 4 points - 16

Snack:
1 edys fruit bar, 1 point - 15
popcorn, 2 points - 13

Dinner:
French bread, 6 points - 7
marinara sauce, 1 point - 6
2 servings reduced fat mozzarella, 4 points - 2
unsweetened iced tea, 0 points - 2

Snack:
1 edys fruit bar, 1 point - 1

Total points used: 25
Weekly points remaining: HA!
Fruit/veggie servings: 0
water servings: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment